Forgot Password First time here? Verify your account
Powered By Tenece Professional Services
After accepting and printing admissions letter from JAMB, then
1. Visit the coou portal at: portal.coou.edu.ng
2. Under the Undergraduate panel, locate and click "Confirm Admission Status"
3. Generate an invoice of N1500 on Remita and pay either with your debit card or any bank branch
4. Return to the portal and click on "Verify Account" to get your login details
5. Login to the School portal and update your bio-data
6. Generate your acceptance invoice of N26,315 and pay for acceptance either with your debit card or any bank branch
7. Proceed to the Faculty with all your documents for Faculty clearance
8. Then generate school fees invoice and pay school fees to obtain your matriculation number.
Kindly note that 2019/20 JUPEB & Post Graduate Sale of Application Forms are on. Visit their portals, generate invoice, pay using debit card or any bank branch to apply.
Kindly be informed that the below courses are currently available for the 2019/2020 admissions: Candidates who apply for various department of their choice but have been admitted and are still desirous of getting admission should change to any of these available courses.
1. Crop Science
3. Estate Management
4. Urban & Regional Planning
5. Education Foundation
6. Education and Mathematics
9. Igbo Langauge
10. Animal Science
11. Forestry, Wildlife & Ecotourism
14. Education & Agricultural Science
15. Guidance & Counselling
17. Soil Science
18. Environmental Science
19. Industrial Physics
20. Library & Information Science
21. Religion & Society
22. Agricultural Economics & Extension
23. Education & Physics
24. Business Education
25. Entrepreneurial Studies
26. Education & Chemistry
27. Education & Computer
28. Education & Economics
29. Education & Integrated Science.
31. Biological science
32 . Business education
33. Chemical Engineering
34 .Education Biology
35. Edu & Political Sci
36. English Language
37. Mechanical Engr.
38. Pure & Industrial Chemistry
39. Food science
Visit the school website www.coou.edu.ng for more information
Be informed that the 2019/20 Part-Time application has commenced. Visit the Part -Time portal, generate invoice and make payment to proceed with the application.