Forgot Password First time here? Verify your account
Powered By Tenece Professional Services
After accepting and printing admissions letter from JAMB, then
1. Visit the coou portal at: portal.coou.edu.ng
2. Under the Undergraduate panel, locate and click "Confirm Admission Status"
3. Generate an invoice of N1500 on Remita and pay either with your debit card or any bank branch
4. Return to the portal and click on "Verify Account" to get your login details
5. Login to the School portal and update your bio-data
6. Generate your acceptance invoice of N26,315 and pay for acceptance either with your debit card or any bank branch
7. Proceed to the Faculty with all your documents for Faculty clearance
8. Then generate school fees invoice and pay school fees to obtain your matriculation number.
Kindly note that 2019/20 JUPEB & Post Graduate Sale of Application Forms are on. Visit their portals, generate invoice, pay using debit card or any bank branch to apply.
Notice is hereby given to all admitted undergraduate of 2019/2029 academic session who are yet to accept and print their admission letter on Jamb CAPS to do so immediately by logging into their Jamb profile and accept now.
Failure to do so implies “NO ADMISSION” as such candidate would not be able to print it thereafter and as such will not be on the Jamb matriculating list for the year
Please note that this problem will not be solved later, as the candidate loses the admission.
Please, treat with dispatch
NB: Faculty Officers are to ensure that this information gets to the students immediately
Be informed that the 2019/20 Part-Time application has commenced. Visit the Part -Time portal, generate invoice and make payment to proceed with the application.
portal.coou.edu.ng, Click on Prospective Students, then select part time portal