After accepting and printing admissions letter from JAMB.
1. Visit the COOU portal at: portal.coou.edu.ng
2. Under the Undergraduate panel, locate and click "Confirm Admission Status"
3. Generate an invoice of N1500 on Remita and pay either with your debit card or any bank branch
4. Return to the portal and click on "Verify Account" to get your login details
5. Login to the School portal and update your bio-data
6. Generate your acceptance invoice of N26,315 and pay for acceptance either with your debit card or any bank branch
7. Proceed to the Faculty with your documents for Faculty clearance
8. Then generate school fees invoice and pay school fees to obtain your matriculation number.
*Admission ! Admission !! Admission !!!*
*The Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture* is now approved to take off this Session at *Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University* Igbariam Campus.
Former Anambra State University
*Is your Jamb score above 160*
*Do you have 5 Credits including English, Maths, Chemistry, Biology/Agric, and any other subject(Geography, etc)?*
Log into your JAMB Portal and Change your *first choice* Course/Institution now to *The Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture*
Faculty of Agriculture
*Please share, you might be helping someone gain admission*
The Vice Chancellor of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Prof. Greg C. Nwakoby has directed that the staff and students of the University be informed that the University has not fixed any date for Matriculation as the processes of Admission are still going on. You are informed.
Please be properly guided.
*Chukwueloka, C.C. PhD*